Terms and conditions
As our website, www.dolltraining.com, may contain content that some users might find objectionable and is intended for mature persons only, you can use our website only if you are over the age of 18 years old.
You are not allowed to:
● reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
● show any material from the website in public;
● edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, dolltraining.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against dolltraining.com’s employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect dolltraining.com’s employees, agents, as well as dolltraining.com.
Dolltraining.com may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with dolltraining.com’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, dolltraining.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, user manuals, or other product information from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
● You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
● You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
● You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without dolltraining.com’s express written consent.
● You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
● You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without dolltraining.com’s express written consent.
Limitations of liability
Dolltraining.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if dolltraining.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify dolltraining.com and undertake to keep dolltraining.com indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by dolltraining.com to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of dolltraining.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by dolltraining.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Dolltraining.com may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with CH law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bern, CH.